The chronic worry or constant about many different activities and events can trigger disorder anxiety generalized (TAG), which occurs most frequently among women.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, chronic worry can appear at any time due to family or interpersonal relationship problems, work, money, health, or other issues.
7 things not worth worrying about
Researchers from Pennsylvania State University found that worry is the core of all anxiety, and when it becomes chronic, it develops various pathologies. Prevent this from happening to you! We share you know seven things that are not worth worrying about according to the site “Success and Personal Improvement”:
- How do they see you … Do they treat you? While it is true that appearance is our cover letter. Remember that this goes beyond an athletic and attractive body.
Worrying about your physical appearance and what others think damages your self-esteem, affects your emotional health and expresses a wrong image of yourself to others.
- What others think . Are you worried about being judged for the decisions you make towards your life? Remember that only you are the owner of your life, no one can decide how you should live.
Dare to take challenges and stop worrying about what others think.
- Live and let live. Are you worried about how others live, both physically and emotionally? Stop judging the lives of others, if that does not affect you, stop worrying about what they do or stop doing and live your life.
- Perfection. The tireless search for perfection is one of the most frequent concerns; however, perfection does not exist.
Surrender and strive 100%, that helps you reach perfection, but avoid worrying and stress about it.
- Life, there is only one . There is no way to stop the passing of the years, no matter how much money you spend to delay it. Stop worrying about age and enjoy, since there is only one life.
- Absolute truth. Are you worried about being wrong? Errors are part of being human, the truth or absolute reason is not possible.
- Loneliness. Being alone not only causes concern, it is also part of the fear of many people.
Avoid sinking in your thoughts and live with your friends or family, create new relationships and focus on new activities. That way you will avoid worrying about it.
What worries Mexicans?
Researchers from the Autonomous University of the State of Hidalgo (UAEH), found that 27% of the sample experiences excessive concern, 38% find it very difficult to control that concern and 37% worry about small details. Among the topics of concern, the first three are family, work, and money.
Fear, shyness, and low self-esteem can cause constant worry about things that have a simple solution. Remember to relax and keep positive thoughts that way you avoid chronic worry. Beware!